Friday, February 8, 2013

Live Binders


I have this great website for you. It is called Live Binders. This resource is great for saving virtual sources in one convenient place, while putting them in the order that you want. Instead of just giving a link, the virtual notebook will pull up that webpage. You can combine PDF's and Word documents in one binder. And the best part is that you don't have to print everything out. Save trees ☺. If you want you can then share all your documents in an easy presentable format including with a SMART Board. You can add the notebooks to websites or blogs so that others can access the information you put together. 

Plus there is a library of binders already created that you can access!

Check it out!
http://www.livebinders.com/


1 comment:

  1. Great blog, Deedra! I also discovered LiveBinders and have a link to my blog. I have now added you to my blog list :-)

    ReplyDelete